Review about Fun Time Vacation Tours Promotion from Westchester, Florida
Abril I did a reservation with this agencies because they had a promotion and now they send me a email that they haven't this promotion and can't refund my money
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Fun Time Vacation Tours Promotion
- Review category
- Travel Agencies
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I’d like to start from the beginning of our planning because I think there is a valuable lesson after going through all the travel options like expedia, orbitz, etc…I was..."
- "The Krystal Cancun hotel is absolutely amazing , food is good rooms are clean. Like to thank "LALO" OR EDUARDO for being very professional and kind and all the rest..."
- "I stayed with my wife and two young daughters at a small house in London, 57 Roupell St, from xxx to xxx The person letting us in Johnny seemed nice enough;..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."
- "Took my little girl to Claire's today. We walk into the store and a sales person made sure to tell us the entire store was buy 3 get 3 for..."
- "Good Afternoon Ms Rodriguez, I an sending this email to request a refund on the improper fitting dentures that Merit Coast made. As we previously discussed when I first went to the..."